At NoBull Marketing we are focused on your bottom-line, so we know how important your web presence is to your organisation, whether it’s commercial or not-for-profit. Our experience has taught us that great websites don’t happen by chance – they are the result of great design, built on a solid foundation. That foundation is in-depth understanding of exactly what you want your customers to do on your website!
We believe that web design should pay for itself
It’s a simple concept, but not something most marketing firms are willing to commit to. It ensures we don’t just design websites that look great, but they also deliver quantifiable benefits for your business.
If your website isn’t bringing people in the door, making sales, getting email sign ups, or encouraging people to contact you, then we can help.
Our web design process is focused on working towards your commercial objectives, to ensure you achieve the highest levels of return on investment. Whether it’s a web design refresh or creating, designing and developing a whole new website, the NoBull Team can help you reach your bottom line.
When you win… we win. Period.
The Rule of Thirds is a popular photography principle that can also be applied to web design. With the Rule of Thirds, you’re supposed to visually divide an image (or website page) into thirds (both vertically and horizontally).
This gives you nine equal squares:
According to the rule, the four middle intersections are strategic places of interest. When objects are placed at these points, it creates the most impactful image or design.
In terms of web design, you can place the page’s most important elements at these intersections to get people focused on them, boosting your conversions.
(Or rather, impatience.) It turns out that people are incredibly impatient, particularly when it comes to surfing the web.
A mere one second delay in page load time results in a 7% reduction in conversions!
So when it comes to page loading speed, every second counts.
Similar to Hick’s Law is the fact that people can only handle so much information at one time. Visually, if we see too much stuff all crammed into one page, we get overwhelmed and it bothers us. Creating a great user experience on your website means getting rid of anything that isn’t absolutely necessary to the design.
People love human faces. When we see a face, we are automatically triggered to feel something or to empathize with that person.
If there’s one thing that can really drag down the quality of a blog post or piece of content, it’s low quality images.
If you want more conversions, use the best images you can get a hold of!
- As many pages as it takes to get it done right the first time!
- Easy to edit and manage - you'll LOVE the drag and drop editor we custom build for you.
- Totally Optimized for your bottom line (conversions!!) - We will increase your sales and online presence.
- Our websites are built to help you make money and look great while doing it. We'll boost your local online presence and work with you to make sure you're 100% satisfied with your new website.
- *Note - if you need eCommerce functionality, add $5000 (It's more work than you think!)
$5000Work With Us
- We only offer one SEO package and its designed to win. No upsells, no cheaper packages, just 100% dedication to your success.
- Click here to learn the exact steps we take to dominate your local market.
- In 12 months you can expect:
- Top three results on Google Maps
- A minimum of 100% return on investment after 12 months or we'll give you another 12 months free.
- A bunch of new customers walking through your doors
$2000/ monthWork With Us
- Pay for 12 months of Local Marketing Mastery up front and we'll build your website for FREE!
- Don't need a new website? We'll still give you a $5000 discount for paying up front.
- Oh and our 100% Return on Investment Guarantee still applies. You will make profit off our work in 12 months or we'll give you another 12 months of services at no additional charge.
- When you win, we win. Period.